"Unique, Useful, Unknown, Fun"
App-O-Plectic does not monitor its listed applications. Some applications may become pay-only in future. Always check your application is listed as FREE before you purchase!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Tuesday 10 May 2011

#45 - The Simpsons Arcade Lite

TITLE: The Simpsons Arcade Lite
SCORE: 4 / 5

COST: LITE (Demo)

As any self-respecting human being, I am a huge fan of the Simpsons.  When I was a kid, I remember playing an arcade version at the local grocery store, pouring my hard whined money into the machine like cheeseburgers to a gluttonous fat metal man. It's nice to finally hold my childhood in the palm of my hands.



RECOMMENDATION: The Lite version of this app, as with most Lite app games, can only take you so far.  But the game is great, fun, and you'll be hard pressed to keep that 0.99 to yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We loves comments, we loves them so much :D