"Unique, Useful, Unknown, Fun"
App-O-Plectic does not monitor its listed applications. Some applications may become pay-only in future. Always check your application is listed as FREE before you purchase!

Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

Wednesday 18 May 2011

#51 - Rotate Mojo

TITLE: Rotate Mojo 
SCORE: 5 / 5

COST: FREE

A clean, simple app that makes it convenient and easy to flip a picture stored on or taken with your iPhone. Load your chosen image, press a button, and save.


RECOMMENDATION: I mainly chose to review this particular app because of its massive usefulness.  I take a screenshot of each app I review, being able to flip the image around appropriately saves me the editing and allows me to just upload it.

1 comments:

everyday products and more said...

hello i am your newest follower from the hop look forward to reading more great posts on your blog
http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

We loves comments, we loves them so much :D